Are you sure you want to perform this action?
The following Terms and Conditions rule the contractual relationship between SAS PRALUS, whose head office is located 34 rue Général-Giraud 42300 ROANNE, and the customer, a non-trading individual, of the website www.chocolats-pralus.com.
The confirmation of an order by a customer implies the acceptance of the entirety of these Terms and Conditions.
They shall prevail over any other conditions included in any other document, except in case of prior, express and written derogation.
The PRALUS Company reserves the right at any time and without notice to add or remove products from its catalog.
The customer's order will be fulfilled within the limits of available stocks at our factory.
The prices displayed on the website www.chocolats-pralus.com are in Euros.
The transport is not included in the price shown on the «product» page.
The total price listed in the order summary is the final price.
This price includes the total price of the order with the details of each product and the shipping costs.
All prices include VAT (all taxes included).
The payment of the price is to be made upon ordering. No order can be taken into account in the absence of a complete payment.
- The placing of an order on the website www.chocolats-pralus.com and its validation by the customer occurs when the customer clicks on the choice of payment method on the page «summary of your order». In addition to the acceptance of the content of the order, this registration implies the acceptance of the entirety of the curent Terms and Conditions and is a proof of the date of the order. PRALUS Company confirms to the customer the confirmation of his/her order by e-mail to the address provided by the customer.
- SAS PRALUS reserves the right to refuse or cancel any new order from a customer with whom a dispute exists.
Orders made online after payment confirmation by the credit card processing center are prepared and shipped the same day for orders placed before noon, the next day for orders placed after noon, except for Praluline orders (Pralulines ordered after Thursday noon are shipped the following Monday)
Orders placed on the website between Thursday afternoon and Monday before noon (French time) are shipped on Monday afternoon, except on public holidays.
- When placing an order, the customer provides the following information under its full and sole responsibility: last name and first name, delivery address, e-mail address, phone number (optional)
- In case of error in the recipient's coordinates, SAS PRALUS shall not be held responsible for the impossibility of delivery. In this case, as in the case of cancellation of the order by the customer after shipment, the shipping costs will not be refunded to the customer by SAS PRALUS.
- All changes of orders after 10:00 am will not be taken into account
- The invoice for the order is sent by email to the customer as soon as the package leaves our warehouse.
The data recorded by the computer system of SAS PRALUS constitute the proof of all transactions between SAS PRALUS and its customers.
The delivery area includes:
- Metropolitan France & Corsica
- European Union: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom.
The amount of the delivery costs, including the costs of packing and postage are partially charged to the customer. It is invoiced in addition to the sale price of the products. The cost of delivery is defined depending on the items ordered, the carrier, the weight and volume of the items to be delivered.
The delivery times are as follows:
Colissimo home delivery: 48h
Colissimo in a pick-up point: 24 to 48 hours
Chrono 13: you are delivered the next day before 1pm for any order placed before noon from Monday to Thursday.
These times are given as an indication. No compensation can be claimed in case of a possible delay in delivery.
We cannot be held responsible for any damage to the products if the package has been opened during shipping, nor in case of absence of the addressee when the package is delivered.
We warn our customers that for distant destinations (between 3 and 5 days of delivery) and despite the special packaging used during the warmer months, the handmade chocolates will travel better during the colder months of the year.
The delivery time cannot be guaranteed during holiday periods such as Christmas, Easter, Valentine's Day or Mother's Day, etc… During these periods, orders delivered late will not be eligible for a refund.
The customer has seven days from the receipt of the goods to withdraw from the contract without having to justify the reasons or pay any penalties, except, if applicable, for the return costs. SAS PRALUS commits itself to exchange, to grant a credit note or to refund the product provided that it is returned undamaged in its original packaging, without any sign of use and with the original printed invoice. Items returned incomplete, damaged or soiled by the Customer will not be returned, exchanged or refunded. In case of error from SAS PRALUS in the content of an order, the cost of returning the product not ordered will be refunded to the customer by SAS PRALUS. The returns are to be made to the following address
SAS PRALUS: 34 rue Général-Giraud 42300 Roanne
No return, refund or replacement will be accepted. No reservation can be made by the customer based on the taste, freshness and aspect of the products.
In the event that deliveries cannot be made due to customs duties, strikes or damage or any other cause of force majeure under the responsibility of the carrier. The products will be replaced or refunded.
SAS PRALUS may be exempted from all or part of its responsibility by proving that the non-performance or the bad execution of the contract is attributable either to the consumer, or to the unforeseeable and insurmountable act of a third party to the contract, or to a case of force majeure.
SAS PRALUS cannot be held responsible for damages of any nature that could result from a misuse of the items delivered to the customer.
In any case, the responsibility of SAS PRALUS will be limited to the amount of the order.
The current Terms and Conditions are governed by the French Law.
The customer and SAS PRALUS will always prefer an amicable solution before any legal action. In case of dispute, only the courts of ROANNE will be qualified.
The personal information collected from the customer is necessary for processing the order, the delivery of this order and sending the related invoice.
Failure to provide such information will result in the refusal of the order.
To comply with the law «Informatique et Libertés», the processing of personal information relating to customers has been declared by SAS PRALUS to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
According to the article 34 of the law of January 6th, 1978, the customer has a right of access, modification, rectification and deletion of the data concerning him/her.
This right can be exercised by contacting SAS PRALUS:
by e-mail via the «Contact» section of the website www.chocolats-pralus.com
The customer may also modify his/her personal data directly in his/her personal account via the «My Account» section
Are you sure you want to perform this action?